It’s existed “in one form or another since 1892”, according to its website. However, the British Library’s holdings for The Brecon and Radnor Express and Carmarthen Gazette go back to 1889; and the Brecon County Times (which was absorbed into the Express in 1933, and lives on in the masthead) goes even further back, to 1866!
It’s owned by the Tindle Newspapers group and published from offices in Brecon.
It comes out on Thursdays – in eight editions. An e-edition’s also available by paid subscription.