Abergele & St Asaph Visitor (defunct)
The Abergele & St Asaph Visitor
was a weekly freesheet newspaper distributed to homes in Abergele in Conwy on the North Wales coast, and to St Asaph in Denbighshire
and smaller villages along the valley of the River Elwy (Llanfair Talahaiarn, Llangernyw, Llannefydd).
It was founded as the Abergele & Pensarn Visitor in 1861 and kept that title until 1936, when it became simply the Abergele Visitor. It added & St Asaph in 1997.
It was published by Trinity Mirror North Wales as part of a series together with the Rhyl & Prestatyn Visitor and came out on Wednesdays.
It vanished when the Rhyl & Prestatyn Visitor was renamed the Denbighshire Visitor in 2008 and expanded its circulation area to include St Asaph and the rest of Denbighshire.
The URL given below was still redirecting to the old Rhyl & Prestatyn Visitor mini-site several years later, but that site ceased to be updated in September 2008. As of July 2013 it pointed to the “Missing page” notice on the Daily Post‘s website.