Initially it appeared in no fewer than eight editions of 10,000 copies each:
- Area 1: Baildon, Shipley, Saltaire
- Area 2: Thackley, Wrose, Nab Hill
- Area 3: Bingley, Cottingley
- Area 4: Keighley, Silsden
- Area 5: Clayton, Allerton
- Area 6: Wibsey, Wyke
- Area 7: Thornbury, Tyersal, Bradford Moor
- Area 8: Central Bradford, Heaton
However, the number of editions was brought down to a more manageable four by early 2011:
- Area 1: Shipley, Saltaire, Baildon, Eccleshill, Undercliffe, Idle
- Area 2: Bingley, Cottingley, Eldwick, Keighley, Haworth, Silsden
- Area 3: Allerton, Clayton, Queensbury, Thornton, Odsal, Wibsey
- Area 4: Bierley, Girlington, Heaton, Manningham, Thornbury
And by the end of 2011 it had shrunk further to just two editions, broadly corresponding to Area 1 & 2 (Aire Valley) and Area 3 & 4 (Bradford). The Aire Valley Advertiser was spun off in the course of a November 2012 facelift, leaving the Bradford edition to continue on its own for one more year as the Bradford Advertiser.
It came out on Fridays; the last edition was dated 8 November 2013. Archived e-editions are still available on the website.