The first newspaper of that title was founded in 1859 as the East Cornwall Times, and Western Counties Advertiser. From 1877 to 1896 it was incorporated in the Cornish & Devon Post. It then disappeared altogether until 1924, when the title was revived as a sub-edition of the Tavistock Times.
It’s part of a series for West Devon and East Cornwall led by the Tavistock Times Gazette, owned by Tindle Newspapers and published by their subsidiary, Tavistock Newspapers Ltd. The editorial offices are in Tavistock.
It comes out on Thursdays. An e-edition’s also available on the website by paid subscription.