It’s published by Farnham Castle Newspapers, part of the Tindle Newspapers group. The editorial offices are in Farnham.
It was founded in 1892 by E W Langham, who owned the paper (as well as the Haslemere Herald, which he founded four years later, and the later foundation the Alton Herald) until his death in 1967 at the age of 97. Sir Ray Tindle took the titles over and expanded the series by another three titles to cover Bordon, Liphook and Petersfield.
It comes out on Fridays. A e-edition’s also available on the website by paid subscription.