Mid Wales Journal
It was founded in 1854. It’s published by Shropshire Newspapers Ltd, a division of the Wolverhampton-based Midland News Association. The main editorial offices were previously in Ludlow, collocated with the South Shropshire Journal (with which the Mid Wales Journal forms a two-title series) and, until its closure in July 2010, the Ludlow Journal, but have now moved to Telford. But there’s also an office in Llandrindod Wells, for which details are given below.
Although it has its own URL, it has no website of its own; it shares the South Shropshire Journal‘s.
It comes out on Fridays.