Advertise on this site

Home

Bramley Advertiser (defunct)

The Bramley Advertiser was a weekly freesheet tabloid newspaper for the Leeds suburb of Bramley in West Yorkshire, in the west of the city.

It was founded in 1891 by William Witts. It was taken over by Newsquest in February 2003 and rapidly expanded to a series of four editions: the Armley & Wortley Advertiser in November 2003, the Pudsey Advertiser in 2004 and the Horsforth Advertiser in 2005.

All four titles were incorporated into a single title, The Advertiser, in June 2008, with shared editorial offices in Pudsey.

Hungry House




Custom Search