The Times digital pack subscription

Home

Tenbury Wells Advertiser

The Tenbury Wells Advertiser is a weekly tabloid sold in the extreme north-western corner of Worcestershire around the market town of Tenbury Wells, as well as the smaller town of Burford in Shropshire just across the River Teme.

It was established in 1871 and has been published under its present title throughout almost its entire existence, the exception being the years from 1873 to 1884 when it was simply the Tenbury Advertiser.

It’s published by Newsquest (Midlands South) as part of a two-title Ludlow & Tenbury Wells Advertiser series together with the Ludlow Advertiser, with which it shares a website (to which the URL below redirects). The editorial offices are in Hereford and are shared with the Hereford Times.

It comes out on Thursdays.

  • Address:
  • Tenbury Wells Advertiser
    Holmer Road
    HEREFORD
    HR4 9UJ
  • Tel:
  • 01432 274413
  • Fax:
  • 01432 350514
Share




Custom Search