It was published by Putnam Newspapers, a branch of the independently-owned Tindle Newspapers group, as a companion to the paid-for Cornish Times. The editorial offices were collocated with the Times in Liskeard.
It was founded in 1984 as the Liskeard, Looe and Saltash Gazette. (It had no connection with the 1856-founded Liskeard Gazette and East Cornwall Advertiser.)
It had no website of its own; the link below is to the Times‘s website.
It came out on Thursdays.