The Holsworthy Post
is a weekly broadsheet newspaper sold in and around the market town of Holsworthy in the Torridge district in West Devon
It’s believed to have been founded in 1913 as the Holsworthy Weekly News, before taking on its present title in 1924. It’s a sub-edition of the Cornish & Devon Post, which was founded in 1856 as the Launceston Weekly News and Cornwall & Devon Advertiser and has been owned by Tindle Newspapers since 1986. The editorial offices are in Launceston.
It has its own website, which is interlinked with the Cornish & Devon Post series’s other websites.
It comes out on Thursdays. An e-edition’s also available by paid subscription.
- Holsworthy Post
47 Westgate Street
Latest posts in England - South West
Wellington Weekly News
Tabloid published on Wednesdays and sold in Wellington and surrounding areas of Somerset
Weekly tabloid sold in the cathedral city of Wells and surrounding parts of NE Somerset
Weekly tabloid sold in mid-Cornwall that until 2007 claimed to be the highest selling weekly newspaper in Britain
West Cornwall Packet
Weekly freesheet tabloid for Penzance, Land's End and the Penwith peninsula