Bognor Regis Observer
It was founded in 1872 as The Bognor Observer and Visitor’s List, but changed to its present title in 1930 following the renaming of the town in 1929.
It’s published by Sussex Newspapers (part of the Johnston Press group) from editorial offices in Bognor. It’s one of a dwindling number of weekly local newspapers that still publish in broadsheet format.
There are two other editions in the Observer series: the Chichester Observer (which is the lead title) and the Midhurst & Petworth Observer. Together they claimed to be the 11th largest weekly newspaper in the UK as of 2011, with an average weekly circulation approaching 30,000.