The Andover Advertiser
is a weekly tabloid newspaper sold in and around the town of Andover in the Test Valley District in north-western Hampshire
, including the nearby smaller towns of Whitchurch, Overton and Ludgershall.
It was founded in 1858 as The Andover Advertiser and North West Hants Gazette. It was known as the Andover Weekend Advertiser for three years from 1987 to 1990 before adopting its present title. From 1988 to 1991 there were sub-editions for Whitchurch & Overton and for Ludgershall and Tidworth.
It’s published by Newsquest (Southern) from editorial offices in Andover which it shares with its freesheet companion, the Andover Advertiser Midweek.
It comes out on Fridays.
- Andover Advertiser
24-32 London Street
Latest posts in England - South East
Weekly broadsheet sold in and around the E Hants garrison town of Bordon
Weekly freesheet tabloid, part of a companion series to the Farnham Herald series of paid-for broadsheets
Sub-edition of the Petersfield Post for the Hampshire garrison town of Bordon
Weekly tabloid sold in the Bracknell area in eastern central Berkshire