The Hendon & Finchley Press
is a local sub-edition of the Barnet & Potters Bar Press series of weekly freesheet tabloid newspapers
, and is delivered to homes in the southern part of the London Borough of Barnet.
It was founded in 1997, although its masthead bears the foundation date of the Barnet Press, nearly 140 years earlier (1859).
It’s published by North London & Herts Newspapers, part of the Tindle Newspapers group since they took it over from Trinity Mirror in 2007.
The editorial offices used to be in Enfield and shared with the other titles in the series as well as the Enfield Advertiser and the Tottenham & Wood Green Advertiser, but they moved to separate premises in Barnet in the early summer of 2012.
It comes out on Thursdays. An e-edition is also available online.
- Hendon & Finchley Press
10 St Albams Road
Latest posts in England - London
Weekly freesheet tabloid quarter-fold for the London Borough of Bromley from Archant
Camden New Journal
Campaigning independent weekly freesheet tabloid for the London Borough of Camden
Hyperlocal edition for Charlton of Tindle's Mercury series covering SE London
Weekly tabloid sold on the northern fringes of the London Borough of Waltham Forest