Hayes & Harlington Gazette
It was established in 1945 as the Hayes Gazette (and is still informally referred to by that title). Harlington was added to the title with the first issue of 1976.
It’s published by Trinity Mirror Southern, part of the Trinity Mirror group of national, regional and local newspapers. The editorial offices are in Uxbridge.
It has no website of its own. Formerly its online presence was through the Hayes & Harlington community page on the Uxbridge Gazette‘s website, but that was replaced in October 2013 by a general website for all Trinity Mirror Southern’s West London newspapers, getwestlondon.co.uk.
It comes out on Wednesdays.