The Enfield Advertiser
It’s published by North London & Herts Newspapers, a subsidiary of Sir Ray Tindle’s independent company Tindle Newspapers, and is a companion to their much older, formerly paid-for, and now online only title the Enfield Gazette, with which it shares editorial offices in Enfield and a common website (although it’s the Advertiser‘s name that appears in the website masthead).
It comes out on Wednesdays. A free e-edition’s also available via the website, although the title given in the e-edition mastheads fluctuates between The Enfield Advertiser and Enfield Gazette & Advertiser, with the odd Winchmore Hill Advertiser & Herald thrown in for good measure.
The year of foundation in the e-edition masthead also varies. When the newspaper’s billed as the Enfield Gazette & Advertiser, the Gazette‘s founding year is given as 1874; however, the Advertiser was established in 1979.