The Docklands & East London Advertiser
It was launched in November 2011 by Archant London as the result of a merger of their existing weekly titles for the area, the paid-for East London Advertiser (founded in 1866) and the freesheet The Docklands. The pagination of the resulting newspaper is higher than that of either of the previous papers.
As with Archant’s other titles for East and South East London, the editorial offices are at their Ilford headquarters.
It comes out on Thursdays. An e-edition’s also available free on the website.