It was launched in 2005 as a replacement for the earlier Camden Chronicle and Camden & St Pancras Chronicle, which had been in existence for over a century at that point – having been founded as The People’s Advertiser in 1899.
It was published by Archant London from their offices in Swiss Cottage, along with Archant‘s numerous other titles for North West London. It came out on Wednesdays.
It underwent a facelift in May 2011, but only eight further issues were published before it ceased publication in July 2011. The URL now redirects to Archant London’s london24.co.uk website.