The Maldon & Burnham Standard
is a weekly tabloid newspaper sold in two editions in the Essex towns of Maldon and Burnham-on-Crouch
, together with Heybridge and the Tiptree and Tollesbury areas on the Dengie peninsula.
It was founded in 1955. In 1971 it absorbed The Burnham-on-Crouch & Dengie Hundred Advertiser, which had been established in 1904.
It’s published by Newsquest (Essex). Both editions (one for Maldon, one for Burnham) are published from the same offices in Braintree.
It comes out on Wednesdays.
- Maldon & Burnham Standard
76 High Street
Latest posts in England - East of England
Weekly freesheet tabloid companion to the East Anglian Daily Times for Stowmarket and central Suffolk villages
Freesheet newspaper published by Archant Regional for the West Suffolk town of Sudbury
Suffolk Free Press
Weekly tabloid sold in Sudbury, Hadleigh District and nearby parts of N Essex
Thetford & Brandon Times
Weekly freesheet tabloid for Thetford, Brandon and elsewhere in the Norfolk district of Breckland