It was originally launched in 1956 as the Brentwood Review, but was incorporated into the Romford Recorder the following year as the Brentwood Review & Romford Recorder. It became the Brentwood Recorder in 1992; three years later its title and coverage was expanded to cover Billericay and parts of the London Borough of Havering. It ceased publication in 2008, but was revived two years later as a freesheet.
It’s published by the Archant media group’s Archant London division. The editorial offices are in Ilford in Greater London; the web presence is through the Romford Recorder‘s website, which has a dedicated Brentwood news section.
It comes out on Fridays. An e-edition’s available free on the website.
- Brentwood Recorder
539 High Road
- 020 8478 4444
- 020 8477 3710
New travel resource for disabled people. Exchange information, book holidays, read the latest disability news. Free listings for pubs, restaurants, B&Bs, hotels. Visit today!
CanDoCanGo – http://www.candocango.com/