Borehamwood & Elstree Times
It originates in a paper published in the 1940s, the Boreham Wood and Elstree Local, which merged with the Edgware and District Post, Barnet Borough Post in 1949 to become the Borehamwood, Elstree, Barnet Borough Post. In 1975 Barnet Borough was replaced in the title by Edgware; in 1980 Radlett was added to make the Borehamwood, Elstree, Radlett, Edgware Post. It relaunched at the beginning of 1987 as the Borehamwood Times; when Newsquest bought the paper in 1998 it restored Elstree to the title.
It’s published by Newsquest North London and, like many of their other titles, is based at their headquarters in Hendon.
Although it’s primarily a freesheet, a small proportion of the print run is sold through the news trade.
It comes out on Fridays. A free e-edition’s also available via the website.